- AI & the Pentagon: Cautiously Curious
As AI hype increases across the public and private sectors, organizations are weighing the possibilities (and risks) the tech creates.
- AFA’s Air Space & Cyber Conference 2023: Key Takeaways and Insights
Key takeaways from David Hutchins (Government Business Council) and Jon Hemler (Forecast International) on the AFA’s 2023 Air Space & Cyber Conference.
- Unmanned Power: The Future of Warfare
This article defines drones, provides both historical and contemporary context for their use in combat, and highlights what is still to come.
- Operational Imperatives: Preparing the U.S. Air Force for the Future Fight
A summary of the United States Air Force’s seven Operational Imperatives, plus details regarding their significance to the future of battle.
- The Internet of Things and the Battlefield of Tomorrow
This article discusses the Internet of Things (IoT) and how it relates to the future of the U.S. armed forces.
- 2022 National Defense Strategy: Implications for the Defense Industry
This article unpacks the implications the NDS will have on the defense industry, and more of what they can expect in the next four years.
- Robotics, Autonomous Systems, and the Future of the US Military
An article detailing the importance of robotics, autonomous systems and what it means when it comes to the future of the US military.